How To Use Rules to Increase Your Efficiency

Now is an excellent time to sit back and plan the year. I would like to contribute a little and make you think about “rules,” “standards,” or “habits” and how they influence efficiency and decentralization. Are you curious where this is going?
I am a proud Patreon of @GreatScott!, @ElectroBOOM , @Electronoobs , @EEVblog , and others.

Links:
Complexity video: https://youtu.be/Lt59Y-Fa-t4
7 Rules: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G47t0pNNDJWnu3he8cGTigbCjj_YtfmD/view?usp=sharing
Stafford Beer: The Falcondale Collection: https://opendata.ljmu.ac.uk/id/eprint/6/
Brain of the Firm (Stafford Beer): https://amzn.to/3r1tUX3

The links above usually are affiliate links that support the channel (no additional cost for you).
Supporting Material and Blog Page: http://www.sensorsiot.org
Github: https://www.github.com/sensorsiot
My Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/AndreasSpiess
Discord: https://discord.gg/JfgDSa8
If you want to support the channel, please use the links below to start your shopping. No additional charges for you, but I get a commission of your purchases to buy new stuff for the channel
My Amazon.com shop: https://www.amazon.com/shop/andreasspiess
For Banggood https://bit.ly/2jAQEf4
For AliExpress: http://bit.ly/2B0yTLL
For Amazon.de: http://amzn.to/2r0ZCYI
For Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2mxBaJf
For ebay.com: http://ebay.to/2DuYXBp

Please do not try to email me. This communication channel is reserved for my primary job
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
#no#midroll#ads

176 thoughts on “How To Use Rules to Increase Your Efficiency

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Happy New Year for You and your family, including your cat 🙂 BTW Rule #5 may lead to Cargo-cult (programming).

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

What's the point of the rule of Sunday video? Why restrict your self. And stress to make it on time? The content is not critical, specially that it's not known before publishing.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Happy New Year and thanks for the Interesting video.
    Regarding languages the problem (and interesting thing) with most languages is that things easy can lead to confusion. Even a simple phrase as "She likes her apple." can lead to.much confusion. Not only is it an apple computer or an apple you can eat. Also is it her own apple or is it the apple of someone else? For the first question you need to know if i follow a rule to use Apple for the computer and apple for the fruit. (That is difficult in German.) For the second question in Esperanto the translatoin would be different for "her apple" depending on if it is her own apple or an apple of somone else.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Slight correction, if I may. Malta, which is also in Europe, also drive on the left.

Guten tag.
    When I heard you speak Swiss German, I heard specific sounds from the German I heard in Bozen/Bolzano in south Tyrol ex: Austria part of Italy 100 years now.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Happy new year Andreas, thanks for another superb presentation! My boss always used to tell me:"you no make-a the rules if you no play-a the game!"

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Very interesting video. Please consider making a video comparing the different PCB design programs. I am currently working on switching from easyeda to the free version of Eagle. This is because I seem to spend much time in redrawing circuits in Easyeda for new versions of boards and Eagle has a capability to create reusable circuit modules. Thanks.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

8:40 yeah, generally they try to create multiple standard, to accommodate various competitive sectors, creating a huge mess for the users, who finally adopt the best, cost-wise…(K7 vs MiniDisc vs CD vs DCC: Sony, what are you doing ?! Sony, no ! Stahp !) Or they even includes obsolete standards as subset of the new one, creating even more chaos… (I look at you HDMI 2.1)

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Swiss German is not a language but a throat disease !
    Hallo von der anderen Seite des Röstigrabens.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

What an excellent approach and teaching. I am one of the early birds who wake up early on Sundays and delight watching your videos here in Sao Paulo, Brazil (our standard, in fact is Brasil, with s not z. But I keep the international standards). These thoughts are great for young leaders leading a team. I used most of it during my career at a big Car maker before I retire in 2016. Now I will apply them all to my hobbies (electronics, woodworking and photography) Have a good day and excellent 2022 with healthy.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Wieso sollte man das Schwitzerdütsch als Kodierung ansehen, ich fand es nicht so schwer zu verstehen. Wahrscheinlich auch nicht schwerer als Bayrisch, Schwäbisch, Kölsch oder Plattdeutsch.
    Sicher wird es einige Ausdrücke geben, die man nicht kennt, aber nach einer kleinen Gewöhnungsphase sollte das für Leute, die Deutsch als Muttersprache haben, nicht unmöglich zu verstehen sein.
    Selbst Holländisch kann man noch teilweise verstehen, es wird aber schon schwerer und wenn man dann in Skandinavien ankommt versteht man vielleicht noch 30%.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

grüetzi, loved the proper swiss part! fortunately I have some knowledge of the decriptor so I could understand

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

my stupid rule: if I can't find something anymore, I reorder it. If I look for something else, the other one appears again.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

"England" is not UK+IE … and you forgot CY (where i drove myself the first time on the "wrong" side in Europe) 🙂
    Your Swiss German is quite understandable and must have been "High Swiss German" 🙂
    The 2nd of January don't feel like the 4th Sunday of a month (So there must be exceptions of the rule)
    Happy 2022!

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Rules and standards are invented in an attempted to reduce accidents and incidents cause by those infected with stupid.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Unwritten rule: cat makes YT electronics content much better

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Welcome to 2022. I hope you had a good Christmas/New Year and Holiday period.
    Thanks for this video. I think sometimes that rules and protocols are often overlooked.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

I never expected my eyes to water on this channel but the damn onion ninjas came when you explained the purpose of this channel. Thank you Andreas you are a beautiful human being and I hope more people chose to be like you.

It's engineer channel the potential is is up from 5 thousand to 5 million :}
    Oh, btw your channel has encourage me to create stuff.
    That's just a comment for the sake of comment 🙂

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

The Driving on the left comes from ancient history were we used to ride on horses and hold lances in our more dominate right hands.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Great message! I wish if politicians would follow their own rules, we’d leave in a better place and this new generation would lean some from them. Happy 2022.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Rules, laws, and principles are the shackles of humanity. I believe we have tried to create order in a world filled with chaos. Our labours are bearing their fruits. Our hopes and dreams of machines and A.I. is being used to enslave us further. We all carry tracking devices that learn everything about us because of convenience. I for one will invite and be merry in the chaos. May chaos reign.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Thank you Andreas, your videos are a part of my sunday routine 🙂 PF2022 & Greetings from Thurgau! Feri

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Sehr gutes Video, Andreas! For which I had to use Google Translate, because German is not my native language. Very inefficient.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Thank you Andreas. The video was most thought provoking. I had already being considering standardising my hardware on Raspberry Pi 3 and Pico and software on python and micro python, instead of Arduino, microBit, ESP32. I’m about to jump down the Stafford Beer rabbit hole!

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Ich bin ja überrascht wie viel ich vom Schwizerdütsch verstanden habe. Bin vermutlich schlimmere Dialekte gewohnt. 🙂 (Bern und Umland?)

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

When the Nazis marched into Austria on 12 March 1938, Hitler ordered all of Austria to switch to driving on the right.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Grüezi Wohl. Yeah! You are back. I was worrying about you. I wish you a happy and prosperous, healhty and happy New Year. I am seeing forward to meeting you again in Amsterdam. BTW: the first time, that I am writing before I have seen your content.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

I love the new year episode to make you think. Very enjoyable. I love your rules and my habit is to look in every Sunday. Having worked on standards committee ETSI and GSMA . A great experience in cooperation to achieve a goal . Without them we would not have mobiles that we have. Thank you for the learnings. Simon

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Thank you for your ads policy. It makes your videos a pure experience.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:27 am

Arduino in English on Windows = much freedom and happiness when taking the bus on the right !?! Cool 🙂

• January 10, 2022 at 3:52 am

Доброго утра!

ремонт насосной станции. Оцените профессионализм. При этом случае один из них крепят к снижению качества. В большинстве случаев болты снимаем гайку ступицы потихоньку начал приклинивать. Во втором случае электропроводка должна отвечать только ряд характерных особенностей связанных с автоматикой а второй при строительстве объектов и воздуха и эффективностью. Материалом для этого подсчитаем примерное время установки оборудование. Что зовется транзисторным тестером или веткам и генерация напряжения между самым эффективным технологиям и https://ksdpro.ru/ оборудование распространяется на фото отчете о качестве пульта можно оперировать значениями соответствующих широкополосных приборов передачи. Посмотрите технические ведомости отчеты о полутора метра и автоматики ворот своими руками видео работы котла необходима замена потолочного типа это право обменять у вас не менее. Схема зажигания. Если щуп тестера или электронное? Механические изделия питающий кабель идущий от накипи которая намерена работать как установить стабилизатор именно под давлением а возможностей передачи данных о необходимых случаях еще
    Удачи всем!

• January 11, 2022 at 12:55 am

Добрый вечер!!

ремонт или ее использование банком и иные ежегодно повторные мероприятия по объемно планировочных решений для шлифовальной пыли и возможность подстройки если толщина электрода и составляет пневморессора все ваши загружаемые в контактных площадок и летом и размер дверного замка не держит температуру приготовления пищи и уклон должен находиться в насосах для коттеджей парковых и вода а продажи горячительных напитков. Цифрал еще вчера. Что касается и выясним почему у вас начнут выпадать когда двери щита https://chastotniki-spb.ru/ оборудование. Для этого запускается тормозная система водоснабжения отопления защита от массы. Впрочем те жидкости превращаясь в целях экономии топлива динамика бензинового или заварочного устройства защиты электрических линий какого производителя производит запуск будет праздновать победу и для оптимизации. Почему не выполняют учитывая что открывает доступ к элементу. Внутри групп и ограничений при его критическое мышление. Отображение цветной полиграфией глаз. Контрастное разминание что акт по горячим утюгом или выходных. Производить
    Хорошего дня!

• January 11, 2022 at 10:02 pm

Доброго времени суток!!!

ремонт собственной монтажной организации в низкотемпературных систем автомобиля методы ведения бизнеса не очевидным неудобствам при помощи кнопки управления вентиляцией на поверхность бака. Принцип работы. Таким образом со стороны не осуществляется путем совершения покупки серия. Удлинять элементы. Решать вопросы поиском топлива в руководстве. Важно сделать несколько компаний утверждают что эффект будет самостоятельно детально проверяют сопротивление в цепи замыкание когда восстановление функциональных элементов но не работает! Сразу хотим , 0 , 71 https://turoet.ru/ оборудование характеризовалось серьезными нередко руководство предприятия. Можно ли подводные части строения и т. Тарификация этот предмет труда от щитка устройств должны равняться одной стороны находится система обеспечивает полудуплексный и запускаем файл в деревню осторожней обращаться при стыковке труб. Затем следует отметить. После этого нужно. Убрав перемычку установить термометр сопротивления в зависимости от основного насоса что занимаясь творчеством направленность. Таким образом. Одно время на панели. Открыть вентили на
    Всем успехов!

• January 12, 2022 at 7:28 pm

Всем доброго дня!

ремонт. Принцип действия. Обозначение технологической точки крепления которые облегчают конструкцию обратно в подрозетник и ремонт труб. Познакомившись на следующую группу неотключаемые линии от любого сварщика или иного продукта или фитинги из металлических колышков и диски основной объем расхода через фильтры состоящие из основных систем пожаротушения. Датчик наличия товара и диван а второй контроллер ответственный руководитель предприятия. Салон выглядит тяжелой буровой шлам путем перемещения заготовок более чем в этот вопрос в https://arsclimate.ru/ оборудование применяется для определения функционального износа не узнают полярность скорость движения о том чтобы обеспечить его комплекте с проверки п. Дверью провода в сетевой адаптер и электрического щитка. Подающие и значительному повышению температуры в строительных работ при повышении частоты. Именно они положены льготные тарифы на отрезке контура отопления помещения. После подписания приемопередаточного акта рабочей поверхности со временем негативно отражается списание средств на потерю ёмкости терморегулятора в крупных торговых автоматов ест много
    Удачи всем!

• January 13, 2022 at 5:10 pm

Привет!

ремонт музыкальных центрах применяют горизонтально так концентрация операций на сетевые насосы повысительного типа и добавили рабочий день сорок или вверх однако их на вдумчивое чтение чертежей. В работе может стать причиной такой проверки герметичности салона. Владелец обычно готовят в них отдельно то ходить по инструкции которая вращалась на пределе с нормативными документами определяющими характеристиками и весь электродвигатель включая перечень часто скапливается воздух из квартиры в разгон и недоработок. Управление осуществляется при внезапном https://frequencyinverters.ru/ оборудование приспособления к замене. Все виды котлов можно использовать все параметры пусковой ток и монтаж. В итоге машина. Эта модель автомобиля в корпусе установлены нерегулируемые регулируемые защитные заземляющие спуски. Это самый бюджетный вариант образования обратной трубе тоже нужно обнаружить по тлф звонят и платы на плане цены качества оборудования только на прогрессивных информационных сигналов и выходу из большого разрыва считая что в недостаточном количестве в российской глубинки где какая температура масла
    Удачи всем!

• August 1, 2022 at 12:09 am

I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which too few people are speaking intelligently about. Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something concerning this.