AI for Everyone LESSON 13: Tracking an Object Based on Color in OpenCV

You guys can help me out over at Patreon, and that will help me keep my gear updated, and help me keep this quality content coming:

In these lessons we will be using a logitech webcam. If you use the identical camera that I have, you will be ensured to get the same results. I suggest your life will be easier if you use the same camera I am using, available from Amazon below:

In this video I will show you how to track an object based on color. We will use trackbars to train the model, and then will create masks to select only the object of the desired color. I will show you step-by-step instruction, and I do not assume you are already an expert..

[Disclosure of Material Connection: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This means if you visit the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.]
#ArtificialIntelligence
#Python
#OpenCV

24 thoughts on “AI for Everyone LESSON 13: Tracking an Object Based on Color in OpenCV

• October 7, 2021 at 1:35 am

I’ve noticed that repairing credit activity needs to be conducted with tactics. If not, it’s possible you’ll find yourself damaging your positioning. In order to realize your aspirations in fixing your credit score you have to take care that from this minute you pay all of your monthly costs promptly in advance of their planned date. It is significant for the reason that by definitely not accomplishing that, all other steps that you will decide to try to improve your credit rank will not be helpful. Thanks for expressing your strategies.

• October 8, 2021 at 7:39 am

I’ve learned several important things as a result of your post. I would also like to convey that there might be situation in which you will get a loan and do not need a co-signer such as a Federal Student Support Loan. But if you are getting financing through a classic creditor then you need to be prepared to have a co-signer ready to make it easier for you. The lenders may base any decision on a few components but the greatest will be your credit rating. There are some loan merchants that will in addition look at your work history and choose based on this but in almost all cases it will hinge on your ranking.

• October 8, 2021 at 10:12 pm

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100 positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

• October 16, 2021 at 4:04 pm

One thing I’d prefer to reply to is that weightloss routine fast can be achieved by the correct diet and exercise. An individual’s size not simply affects appearance, but also the quality of life. Self-esteem, depression, health risks, in addition to physical capabilities are affected in extra weight. It is possible to make everything right and at the same time having a gain. If this happens, a problem may be the offender. While a lot food instead of enough work out are usually to blame, common medical ailments and traditionally used prescriptions can greatly amplify size. Thanks alot : ) for your post here.

• October 17, 2021 at 9:06 pm

Hey, you used to write excellent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring?I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

• October 25, 2021 at 2:47 am

I used to be more than happy to find this internet-site.I wanted to thanks on your time for this glorious learn!! I undoubtedly having fun with every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.