AI for Everyone LESSON 10: Processing Mouse Clicks and Events in OpenCV

You guys can help me out over at Patreon, and that will help me keep my gear updated, and help me keep this quality content coming:

In these lessons we will be using a logitech webcam. If you use the identical camera that I have, you will be ensured to get the same results. I suggest your life will be easier if you use the same camera I am using, available from Amazon below:

In this video I will show how to interact with your OpenCV video by listening for and processing various mouse clicks. I show how you can control parameters and affect your video by using mouse clicks. I take you through it step by step, and I do not assume you are an expert.

[Disclosure of Material Connection: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This means if you visit the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.]
#ArtificialIntelligence
#Python
#OpenCV

6 thoughts on “AI for Everyone LESSON 10: Processing Mouse Clicks and Events in OpenCV

• October 8, 2021 at 5:37 am

One more thing I would like to talk about is that in place of trying to match all your online degree training on days that you complete work (considering that people are worn out when they return home), try to get most of your instructional classes on the week-ends and only a couple courses for weekdays, even if it means taking some time away from your end of the week. This pays off because on the saturdays and sundays, you will be a lot more rested plus concentrated in school work. Thanks for the different ideas I have realized from your blog site.

• October 8, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Well I really liked reading it. This subject offered by you is very useful for proper planning.

• October 8, 2021 at 2:06 pm

Thanks so much for providing individuals with a very nice possiblity to read from this website. It’s usually so great and as well , stuffed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office friends to search your website more than three times per week to see the fresh guidance you have got. And lastly, we are usually satisfied with the breathtaking guidelines you give. Selected 4 tips in this article are truly the most efficient I’ve had.

• October 9, 2021 at 10:44 am

One thing I’d really like to say is that car insurance canceling is a feared experience and if you are doing the proper things like a driver you’ll not get one. A lot of people do are sent the notice that they are officially dropped by their own insurance company they have to scramble to get extra insurance following a cancellation. Cheap auto insurance rates usually are hard to get after having a cancellation. Understanding the main reasons pertaining to auto insurance termination can help car owners prevent burning off one of the most crucial privileges offered. Thanks for the suggestions shared by means of your blog.

• October 13, 2021 at 12:46 pm

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• October 15, 2021 at 8:46 am

Can I just say what a reduction to seek out someone who actually is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know the right way to convey an issue to mild and make it important. More people must learn this and perceive this side of the story. I cant imagine youre not more well-liked because you positively have the gift.